Are you an experienced Lettings Administrator looking for a new challenge? Would you relish the opportunity of working for a leading Global company that will give you excellent experience and exposure? If so, then this temporary Lettings Administrator role would be ideal for you!
This world renowned property company are looking for a superstar Lettings Administrator to join their existing team in one of their flagship offices in the Docklands area.
This Lettings Administrator role is a temporary assignment, initially for 4 weeks but could extend beyond this time and will give the successful candidate unrivalled experience to take forward in their career.
The successful candidate will need to be available immediately and ideally have experience of working with Reapit. You must have strong previous experience of Lettings.
- Administration of tenancies, ensuring the process from agreement to move in is achieved as swiftly as possible
- Managing the tenant referencing process
- Maintain the property database (Reapit)
- Team dairy management
- Providing administrative support to a busy team
- General office duties including filing, archiving, scanning and typing
To be successful for this temporary Lettings Administrator role, you will need:
- Previous experience in Lettings, either in a Negotiator or Admin role
- Experience of the Reapit system or another Property CRM system
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a pressurised office environment and with a team
- Confident and assertive where required
- To be available immediately and able to commit to an ongoing temporary assignment
If this Lettings Administrator role sounds of interest and you meet the above criteria, please apply!