Legal Team Administrator
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
Legal Team Administrator - Real Estate
6 month FTC
Global law firm
Awarding winning environment and culture
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Legal Team Administrator to join an award winning, market leading global law based in stunning offices in the heart of the City on a 6-month contract basis.
This firm have a strong and inclusive culture and are progressive and forward thinking - their global reach means that this Legal Team Administrator role will give you excellent exposure and will elevate your experience to the next level - ideal if you are ambitious and want to fast track your career!
The Legal Team Administrator role will support a busy team based in the Real Estate practice group and will be busy and varied - the main remit of this role will include:
- Processing expenses for the team
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with enquiries
- Archiving and retrieving client files
- Coordination of meetings for the team
- Running various property searches
- Diary management
- Various ad-hoc admin and project support
This Legal Team Assistant role requires a candidate who is proactive and able to use their own initiative and who puts first class client service at the forefront of their mind. You'll also need:
- Previous experience of supporting a high performing team - ideally within the legal sector, however wider professional services will be considered
- CILEx qualified
- Excellent IT skills, strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Used to working in a deadline driven role
- Great client service skills and attention to detail
- The ability to commit to a 6-month contract role
In return, you'll receive a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity to work for a well- respected and highly valued global brand - this Legal Team Administrator role is a career changer for the right person and will really help the successful candidate take their exposure, skills and experience to the next level.
If this Legal Team Administrator role is of interest to you and you feel you meet the above criteria, please click on apply NOW!