Legal Secretary/ Secretarial Coordinator
**Legal PA with German language skills
**US Firm law firm
**up to £42,000 + above market rate company benefits
This an extremely unique opportunity for an experienced Legal PA/ Secretary to join the International Arbitration team of this US firm.
Duties required for the Legal Secretary position will be, but not limited to:
- Extensive partner diary and inbox management
- Organising meetings and lunches
- Attending hearings
- Preparing for fillings and providing support throughout the build-up and during hearings
- Producing all typing, dictation and secretarial services
- Preparing standard documents from templates
- Opening new clients and matters on the database system
- Processing expenses and bill preparation as required
- Maintaining professional and effective dialogue with clients when fee earners are absent
- And any other ad hoc duties required to support the team.
To be successful in your application you must hold:
- Experience as a Legal Secretary or Legal PA
- Be able to speak and understand German
- Experience supporting ideally an Arbitration team failing that you will need to have experience within an area of Litigation
- A proactive forward thinking approach
- Be highly organised and efficient.
This firm can offer you a great step in your career whilst also working in an approachable environment with an open door policy.
If this role sounds like you, apply now!