Legal Secretary/ Secretarial Coordinator
**Legal PA / Secretary Coordinator
**up to £44,000 + above market rate company benefits
This an extremely unique opportunity for an experienced Legal PA/ Secretary to join the Arbitration team of this US firm. This role will be providing support to the fee earners and a partner in the team. There is also a Secretarial Coordination arm to this position given the successful candidate the opportunity to start gaining experience within this area.
Duties required for the Legal Secretary position will be, but not limited to:
- Extensive partner diary and inbox management
- Organising meetings and lunches
- Attending hearings
- Preparing for fillings and providing support throughout the build-up and during hearings
- Producing all typing, dictation and secretarial services
- Preparing standard documents from templates
- Opening new clients and matters on the database system
- Processing expenses and bill preparation as required
- Maintaining professional and effective dialogue with clients when fee earners are absent
- And any other ad hoc duties required to support the team.
Duties required for the Secretarial Coordinator will be, but not limited to:
- Allocating work flow
- Involvement in staff management reviews
- Attending internal meetings
- Training and supporting teams
- Managing work flow
- Supporting in the recruitment processes.
To be successful in your application you must hold:
- Experience as a Legal Secretary or Legal PA
- Experience supporting ideally an Arbitration team failing that you will need to have experience within an area of Litigation
- Secretarial Coordination duties are desirable but not essential
- A proactive forward thinking approach
- Be highly organised and efficient.
This firm can offer you a great step in your career whether you are looking to progress down a management route or just looking for a meaty role that will give you real job satisfaction, whilst also working in an approachable environment with an open door policy.
If this role sounds like you, apply now!