Legal Secretary - Real Estate
Award winning law firm
£36,000 + excellent company benefits
This prestigious law firm are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Real Estate team. This role will be providing support to a small allocations of Fee Earners including 1 Partner.
Duties required but not limited to are:
- Diary and inbox management
- Audio dictation
- Document production
- Implement and maintain a comprehensive filing and record system
- Close files in accordance with archiving procedures
- Travel arrangements
- Dealing with incoming calls from clients and other lawyers
- Arranging meeting rooms for client visits
If you are looking to join a firm who are forward thinking host a fantastic working environment and believe in career progression, then this is the role for you.
You will need to hold previous experience as a Legal Secretary or Legal Team Assistant within Real Estate is essential. You may be someone who is working locally and looking to step up into a city law firm or currently working in a city firm and looking to develop into a more focused team working position.
If this role sounds like you, apply now!