Legal Secretary - Insurance (Bristol)
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
Award winning law firm
This award winning law firm are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Insurance group to provide an excellent service of delivery, quality and reliability for Lawyers and Partners. As a Legal Secretary you will be supporting numerous Fee Earners which will include you liaising with internal departments and external clients to ensure a smooth running of the Fee Earner diaries, inboxes, document management and travel.
As a Legal Secretary your main remit will include:
- Diary management
- Production of a wide range of client letters and documents
- Inbox management
- Managing travel
- Billing and expenses
- Supporting Lawyers with Business Development related administration
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take your career as a Legal Secretary to the next level - this firm are hugely successful, well established have an excellent reputation for looking after their employees extremely well - from a highly competitive salary, to first class benefits and an award winning training and development scheme.
The successful candidate for this Legal Secretary role will work as part of a professional, friendly and supportive team in an environment that is progressive and dynamic.
To be a successful candidate for this Secretary role you will need:
- Previous secretarial experience is essential - ideally gained within a legal environment, however, wider professional services experience would be considered
- Excellent IT skills - confident user of MS Office
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
If this Legal Secretary role is of interest and you meet the above criteria - please apply NOW!