Legal Secretary Immigration
Small allocation of 1:2
Private Client / Immigration Law
Well established and diverse law firm
Up to £37,500 + company benefits
This award winning legal firm with a diverse, professional excellence and integrity culture are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their growing Immigration team within their Private Client Department. The team specialises in providing immigration advice to a high net worth individuals, small corporates and national institutions.
Duties required for this Legal Secretary position are:
- Diary management with the use of processing relevant applications, forms and searches
- Arrange travel or any activities on behalf of the team
- Organise business development meetings and events in liaison with the marketing team
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all systems used within the department
- An inquisitive mind set with regards to all new clients
- First point of contact for Fee Earners
- Marketing administration
- All other ad hoc duties required to support the two Partners
To be a successful candidate in your application for the Legal Secretary position you will need:
- Previous litigation PA experience in a law firm is essential
- Previous immigration experience is desirable but not essential
- Grade B, GCSEE in Maths and English
- Maintains a high level of proficiency with IT applications such as; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High level of organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for either for someone looking to step up from a more junior level role perhaps who has had partner exposure previously but not officially or someone who is experienced and wants a smaller allocation in a supportive firm.
If a Legal Secretary role sounds like you, apply now!