Legal Secretary - Family
Legal Secretary - £38,000 & excellent performance related bonus & benefits
High Profile Family Law Team
Leading London Law Firm based in beautiful offices in the West End
We need a quality driven Legal Secretary with a hands-on approach to supporting a Head of a hugely successful Family Team!
This exciting Legal Secretary role will give you the scope to make a real impact on a very busy team!
In this Legal Secretary role, you will need to be able to show lots of initiate, be forwarding thinking and have the ability to adapt to new situations in order to support a dynamic Family Law Team who are at the top of their game. You will be able to work autonomously in this role and take real ownership for making things happen so you will need to be confident and experienced in secretarial and administrative support - a background of supporting within Family law is essential.
This Legal Secretary job summary includes:
- Diary and inbox management
- Production of top-quality legal documents, correspondence and bundles for high net worth clients
- Producing and editing dictations and mark-up documents
- Supporting the billing process
- Liaising with clients
- Assisting with marketing activities for high profile partners such as press releases, articles and other marketing materials
The key requirements of this Family Legal Secretary are:
- A strong understanding of Family Law and the legal processes
- Strong experience of working as a Legal Secretary
- A desire to add real value in your role
- Proficient organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Fantastic communication skills
If you take pride in your work and want to make an impact in your role then APPLY NOW!