Legal Secretary - Employment
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£35000 - £36000 per annum + Excellent benefits package|
This Legal Secretary role is working for an extremely well respected business based in lovely offices overlooking the River Thames. You'll be working as part of a fantastic team, supporting fee earners in the employment team. This team is highly successful and the work you will undertake in this Legal Secretary position will be varied and interesting.
- Producing a wide range of correspondence and documents, making amendments and tracking changes, redacting documents
- Diary management.
- Preparing trial bundles for Court and liaising with counsel on various client matters
- Completing witness statements
- Producing PowerPoint slide presentations and assisting in the run up to client events
- Preparation of accounts forms and client invoices
- Liaising with clients and updating client files
To be successful in this Legal Secretary role, you will need:
- Experience in a demanding, high performing professional services environment.
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Typing speed of 70wpm+ and with a very high level of accuracy.
- Previous secretarial and PA experience within Employment/Litigation.
- Experience of using BigHand, Filesite and Laser forms would highly beneficial
- Immediately available and happy to undertake a 6-month contract
If you are interested in this Legal Secretary role and meet the above criteria, please click on apply!