Legal Secretary Debt Finance
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
Legal Secretary Dispute Resolution
£40000 - £45000
Our client is a prestigious and successful law firm who have a fantastic reputation within their field. They are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to join them on a permanent basis, providing support to three brand new partners to the firm. The client is looking for a Legal Secretary who has a background in Dispute Resolution or wider Litigation who will be part of this team and help build and develop them in their growth.
- Diary management and organising meetings
- Preparing bundles, court dates, and schedules
- BD support
- Amending and preparing documents
- Liaising with high profile clients
- Assisting and working alongside the partners on Conveyancing cases
Skills and Attributes:
- Experienced DR or Litigation Legal Secretary or PA is essential
- Calm under pressure, adaptable, and professional
You will receive:
- An above market rate salary
- 25 days holiday, private medical, season ticket load, bonus, salary review, personal time which means you have an allocation of 12 days per year which can either be used as sick days or personal days
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join an established company.
The successful candidate will benefit from a professional and friendly team and environment. The modern offices are located within walking distance of public transport and local amenities.