Legal Secretary - Corporate
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Competitive & Excellent benefits|
Corporate Legal Secretary
Highly competitive salary & excellent benefits
Leading Global business law firm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Legal Secretary to join a world class law firm based in stunning offices in the heart of the vibrant City.
This Legal Secretary role will give you the chance to work at Senior Exec level - supporting multiple Partners who have a reputation for excellence and an enviable client portfolio. The Legal Secretary role will give you the opportunity to work proactively, acting as a true extension of your Partners - you'll need to be an organisational superstar and be able to manage a busy workload with competing deadlines.
The main remit of this Legal Secretary role will include:
- Production of important correspondence and client documentation
- Accurately book travel, meetings and prepare materials for presentations
- Proactively manage Partners' diaries and inboxes
- Preparing bills, posting timesheets and opening and closing matters
- Build a strong professional relationship with clients, fee earners and other Secretaries' through exceptional communication whilst maintaining discretion and confidentiality
- Coordinating client events and seminars and internal training and team events
- Supporting with BD initiatives for the team
To be successful for this Legal Secretary role you will need:
- Extensive previous Legal Secretarial experience, supporting at Partner level
- Experience of efficiently planning ahead and preparing for future project and work
- Solutions orientated and results driven
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong technical skills - confident user of Microsoft Office
- 60 wpm + typing ability
This is a great opportunity for a Legal Secretary looking to widen their experience and skills! Apply Now!