Legal Secretary - Commercial
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
6 month FTC
International law firm
Stunning City based offices
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Legal Secretary to join an award winning International law firm with a reputation for excellence.
This firm are dynamic and progressive and are extremely well established with a strong brand and an inclusive, supportive environment.
This Legal Secretary role is offered on a 6-month contract basis and will be supporting a very busy practice group and you'll have an allocation of Fee Earner to look after. The role will be varied and the main remit will include:
- Audio and copy typing of a range of client documents
- Client liaison
- Diary management
- Coordinating internal and external meetings, events and seminars
- Travel arrangements
- Creating documents and PowerPoint presentations in house style
- New matter opening
- Supporting monthly billing
- Inbox management
- Preparation of trial bundles
- Updating CRM system
This is a great role that requires a Legal Secretary with at least 3 years' experience who is available immediately and is happy to commit to a 6-month contract. This contract will give you the opportunity to work with a great bunch of people who are at the top of their game and gain some fantastic exposure in an International law firm.
In order to be successful in this Legal Secretary role you will need:
- Strong previous experience gained as a Legal Secretary (essential) - at least 3 years
- Excellent MS Office skills and experience
- Strong audio and copy typing skills
- Knowledge of Carpe Diem would be ideal
- Knowledge of a document management system would be helpful
If this Legal Secretary role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria please apply NOW!