Legal Secretary - BRISTOL
£30,000 and Excellent Benefits
Law Firm - Bristol
Do you want to work for a law firm who are supportive, collaborative and genuinely care about your personal development?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Legal Secretary within a well-established law firm with stunning offices based in Bristol!
Legal Secretary Responsibility:
- Maintaining organisation by managing the diary, inbox and meeting request
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Produce legal documentation and correspondence including amending, formatting and typing audio dictations
- Liaise with internal teams to delegate and manage workflow
- Process fee earner expenses
- Assist with client work such as updating contact file information
To be a successful Legal Secretary you will need:
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary
- Fantastic organisation and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- IT literacy in MS Office
- Experience using Chrome River and InterAction (advantageous)
Get in touch!