|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits
Global law firm based in the City
Excellent opportunity to develop your career
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and dynamic Legal Secretary to join a highly successful team in a market leading, award winning global law firm based in stunning offices in the heart of the City.
This firm are dedicated to the development and progression of their employees and they have a friendly, supportive and inclusive culture which truly gets the best out of people. They have an enviable portfolio of clients as well as taking an active role in supporting the wider community via Pro-Bono work and a great CSR policy which encourages employees to volunteer and support their chosen Charities.
The main remit of this Legal Secretary role will include:
- Proactive diary management for Fee Earners and Partners
- Coordinating travel and meeting requirements
- Opening new client matters
- Production of client letters and documents
- Supporting the monthly billing process
- Assisting with BD activities and client events for the group
- Inbox management
- Client liaison
In order to be successful in this Legal Secretary role you will need:
- Strong previous experience as a Legal Secretary
- Excellent IT skills - confident user of MS Word
- Fast and accurate typing skills (60 wpm min)
- Exposure of working for a dynamic law firm with a Global presence would be highly beneficial
- Fantastic attention to detail
- RSA or Secretarial qualification would be advantageous
If this Legal Secretary role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, we want to hear from you TODAY!