|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£37000 - £38000 per annum + Excellent benefits|
£38,000 pa (pro-rata)
Legal Real Estate experience essential
9 month FTC - immediate start
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Legal Secretary with strong experience of supporting within Real Estate to join a progressive and thriving law firm based in the heart of London.
This Legal Secretary role is available with an immediate start and for a period of 9 months. Supporting a team of 3 extremely busy Fee Earners, this Legal Secretary role requires a candidate who has solid experience of Commercial Property, loves working to deadlines and loves a fast paced role.
The remit of the Legal Secretary role includes:
- Preparation of client letters and documents (audio and copy typing)
- Opening new client files and carrying out AML checks
- Monthly billing
- Closing client files
- Diary management for fee earners
- Coordination of client and internal meetings
- Client liaison
To be successful in this Legal Secretary role, you'll need:
- Fast and accurate copy and audio typing skills
- At least 5-years' experience working as a Legal Secretary, within Property or Real Estate
- Excellent communication skills
- Fab IT skills - confident user of MS Office and Filesite
- Available immediately
- Able to commit to a 9 month FTC
If this Legal Secretary role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please click on apply NOW!