Legal Secretary - 12 month FTC
Legal Secretary - 12-month Fixed Term Contract
Extremely well-established law firm
Fantastic City location
Superb culture, friendly, supportive and inclusive
Competitive salary & benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Legal Secretary to join a fantastic law firm based in the City. This Legal Secretary role will suit a candidate who has at least 2 years' experience gained in a legal environment who enjoys a varied role, with elements of both PA and Secretarial support.
The firm is very well established - they are medium in size and have a commitment to delivering an outstanding service to their clients. The people there really care about what they do and the atmosphere is professional, friendly and supportive.
The main remit of this Legal Secretary role will include:
- Preparation of legal documents via digital and copy typing
- Diary management for the team
- Meeting coordination
- Supporting with the organisation of events and other marketing initiatives
- Managing inboxes
- Liaising with clients
- New matter opening and file closing
- Supporting the billing cycle
This Legal Secretary role would be ideal for a candidate who has a couple of years' experience in a smaller law firm and is looking to take the next step, or someone who has worked for large firms and is looking to move to a different environment and work more closely with Fee Earners.
The ideal candidate for this Legal Secretary role will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working within a legal environment
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills
- Strong IT skills - able to learn new things quickly
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop strong relationships
- The ability to commit to a 12-month contract role