Legal Sec Real Estate
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £36000 per annum|
Legal Secretary Real Estate
£36,000 and competitive benefits
Top 100 Law Firm
A highly visible Legal Secretary role working in a friendly, open and inclusive culture!
Don't miss out on the opportunity to work in this well-established London law firm whose Commercial Real Estate team has yielded success in the legal market!
This Legal Secretary position offers you the chance to develop your skills and experience in a busy, well-resourced and practical environment!
The main duties of this Legal Secretary role are:
- Diary and inbox management
- Arrange meetings and appointments
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Maintain an accurate and up to date client database
- On behalf of your team, liaise with external professionals
- Update the team with enquiries and transactions
- Carry out searches and support the completion of transactions
- Manage correspondence and legal documentation
- Schedule Title of Deeds
- Open new matters
- Assist with billing
We are looking for a Legal Secretary with:
- Accuracy and efficiency
- Experience in Real Estate department
- Knowledge of Legal processes in Commercial Property
- Strong IT and computer skills
- Experience in Searchflow
- Knowledge of Land Registry forms
If you are looking for a Real Estate Legal Secretary role to further your skills and experience then APPLY NOW!