Legal Project Manager (Finance)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
Legal Project Manager (Finance) - EMEA, Permanent
Global law firm with a full business law service. More than 4,000 lawyers and other legal staff based in Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, the Middle East and Africa.
To support the partners in devising scope for pricing proposals for both panel and transactional submissions. The role is both business and client facing and will require frequent contact with key stakeholders, senior colleagues and clients. The role reports directly to the Senior Legal Project Manager and forms part of the wider pricing and LPM function.
Specific Duties Include:
- Assist lawyers in developing budgets, process maps and work plans for new and existing legal matters
- Develop specific client matter project and portfolio documentation and reports, including reviewing and consolidating financial reporting and project metrics
- Monitor and track legal team activities and provide on-going updates to ensure that legal mandates meet firm standards and client expectations
- Identify, manage and mitigate risks on legal matters
- Implement and manage portfolio client and matter based internal and external reporting
- Liaise with clients, lawyers, pricing and business development professionals
Previous law firm experience needed but open to the specific role background as these are newly created positions. Happy to consider experienced Project Managers, Senior Revenue Controllers or Finance Analysts with strong business facing skills.
Additional skills/attributes include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as a key contributor
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships with and influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to explain complex financial information to non-finance personnel