Legal Project Analyst
My client - a dynamic, fast paced, global law firm are recruiting for an enthusiastic Legal Project Analyst to join their London Legal Project Management team.
For this role you will be working closely with the Legal Project Managers to support them in managing and coordinating the delivery of legal work to solve client's complex legal challenges. You will be focusing on all aspects of delivery, process improvements and innovation, providing clients with an exceptional level of service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support Legal Project Managers to manage, co-ordinate and improve efficiency in the delivery of client matters
- Gather, compile and analyse data in a logical and efficient manner
- Use written communication to clearly and effectively present information, ideas and approaches
- Provide Input into producing tracking and progress reports
- Draft project documents such as project plans, schedules, milestone and action tracking
- Contribute to problem solving by suggesting appropriate ideas for options and recommendations
- Deliver appropriately structured deliverables without significant guidance
- Provide input for project meetings including agenda, status updates, financials tracking and action
- Support internal Legal Project Management initiatives
This leading firm are looking for high performance candidates with a consulting background who have experience in delivering complex projects and implementing change.
You will need to have strong budgeting and numeracy skills.
Please apply if the role is of interest.