PA to Legal BD & Marketing Team
PA to BD & Marketing Team
Leading global law firm
If you are looking for a PA role with a difference, then this exciting opportunity is ideal for you!
Working for a leading Global law firm based in stunning offices in the heart of the City, this PA role offers something a little bit aside from the norm!
Supporting a dynamic and successful practice group, this PA role offers a mix of the kind of responsibilities you would expect from a PA role, combined with the opportunity to get involved in BD, marketing and events - one thing is for sure, no two days will be the same in this role!
The main remit of this Legal PA role includes:
- Diary management and meeting coordination
- Supporting the billing process and management of expenses
- Inbox management
- Support on preparation of client pitches
- Pre-event coordination - researching venues, preparing guest list, coordinating invitations and responses
- On the day event support
- Scheduling training sessions for trainees (twice yearly)
- Scheduling training webinars for London and EMEA offices
- Coordinate submissions for journals
- Support in the production of marketing materials
The successful candidate for this PA role will need:
- Strong PA experience, with either legal sector or other professional services sector experience
- Strong MS office skills - ideally with advanced PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of Sharepoint, HTML. Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop would be advantageous
- Fantastic communication skills
- Super organised with the ability and experience of working to tight deadlines
- Passionate about delivering great client service
- Happy to commit to a 12 month contract position
If this PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!