Legal PA - US Law Firm
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
US Law Firm
Stunning West End location
Highly competitive salary
12 month fixed term contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Legal PA to join a highly reputable US law firm based in the most beautiful of locations in central London!
This Legal PA role is available immediately and is offered as a 12 moth fixed term contract. The firm are extremely successful, very well regarded and extremely professional - the people are down to earth, friendly, supportive and fun!
This Legal PA role will be supporting a team in the area of International Arbitration - you'll support a mix of associates, senior associates and Counsel as well as assisting 1 Partner - you'll also work with visiting lawyers from around the world.
The main remit of this Legal PA role includes:
- Complex diary management
- High levels of International travel coordination
- Preparation of a range of client letters and documents (audio and copy typing)
- Opening new clients and new matters
- Conflict checking
- Entering time and supporting the billing process
- Undertake legal searches
- Liaising with clients
- Supporting BD activities for the team
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain so excellent experience in a world class environment. In order to be successful in this Legal PA role, you will need strong prior experience working as a Legal PA or Legal Secretary and be available immediately and happy to commit to a 12 month FTC.
You'll also need:
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge - MS Office, document management systems (WorkSite) and client databases (InterAction)
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Experience of working in an International law firm
- Strong experience of diary management, travel coordination, document production and billing support
- Excellent communication skills
If this Legal PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please click on apply NOW!