Legal PA Real Estate
Legal Secretary - £38,000 & excellent performance related bonus & benefits
Global law firm Real Estate team
Stunning central London offices
We an experienced proactive Legal PA with a hands-on approach to supporting a team including 1 Partner in Real Estate!
In this Legal PA role, you will need to be able to show lots of initiate, be forwarding thinking and hold the ability the ability to support this busy team. You will be able to work autonomously in this role and take real ownership for making things happen so you will need to be confident and experienced in secretarial and administrative support - a background of supporting within Real Estate is essential.
This Legal PA job summary includes:
- Diary and inbox management
- Production of top-quality legal documents, correspondence and bundles for high net worth clients
- Producing and editing dictations and mark-up documents
- Supporting the billing process
- Liaising with clients
- Assisting with marketing activities for high profile partners such as press releases, articles and other marketing materials
The key requirements of this Real Estate Legal Secretary are:
- A strong understanding of Family Law and the legal processes
- Strong experience of working as a Legal Secretary
- A desire to add real value in your role
- Proficient organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Fantastic communication skills
If you take pride in your work and want to make an impact in your role then APPLY NOW!