Legal PA Real Estate
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£35000 - £38000 per annum|
Legal PA - Real Estate
£35-£38k per annum
Leading Law firm
Stunning City based location
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly talented Legal PA to join an award winning law firm based in stunning offices in the heart of the City.
This Legal PA role is a really interesting position - the successful candidate will join a highly successful practice group, supporting a dynamic and high performing Head of Real Estate. There will be plenty of scope to make an impact in this position and really make the role your own, so it's a fabulous career move for a Legal Secretary who is looking for the next step up or an existing Legal PA who wants to take on a new challenge and work with more autonomy and responsibility.
Previous Legal PA/Legal Secretary experience is essential for this role, as is experience gained working within Property or Real Estate as there will be support required for the Head of Real Estate's transactional work.
The Legal PA role requires someone who is highly commercial, an excellent communicator, proactive and able to make decisions when needed. The remit of the role includes:
- Complex, proactive diary management - horizon scanning and troubleshooting where needed
- Coordination of meetings and preparation of agendas, meeting papers and following up action points
- Project managements
- Client liaison
- Drafting client letters and documents, carrying out searches and other Real Estate transactional work
- Event organisation (internal and external)
- Support of the billing process
- Support BD activities
This Legal PA role needs a candidate who has real credibility at Senior Exec/Partner level, is tenacious and is able to anticipate needs ahead of time - essentially, this is a chance to work as a true Business Partner.
The Legal PA role requires a candidate who has:
- Extensive Legal PA or Legal Secretary experience
- Experience of working as part of a Real Estate or Property practice group
- First class communication skills
- An expert MS Office user
- A true understanding of what it means to be an EA
If this Legal PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria - please click on apply!