Legal PA Private Client
Award winning law firm with stunning London offices
£38k + excellent company bonuses and benefits
This highly respected law firm are looking for a PA to join their biggest billing team Private Client. This is a unique opportunity where you will be supporting on a sole 1:1 basis to the head of department who has a fantastic reputation both internally and externally giving this role fantastic career prospects. This is perfect for an experienced Legal PA who wants to have a meatier role or a Legal Secretary looking to step up.
Your duties as the Legal PA to the head of Private Client will include but not limited to:
- Proactive diary management holding the ability to horizon scan and problem solve
- Full inbox management proactively acting as a gatekeeper
- Full travel arrangements including detailed itineraries
- Maintain and updating key client and contacts database
- Dealing with confidential correspondence
- Dealing with monthly billing
- Prepare edit and proofread all documents
- Dealing with all ad hoc and administrative personal matters
To be successful in your application for the Legal PA to The Head of Private Client you will need to be:
- An experienced Legal PA or Legal Secretary who has supported the head of department or had exposure to them previously
- Legal Private Client experience is highly desirable
- Hold the ability to forward think and horizon scan
- Be proactive and highly organised
- Looking to step up into a role you can really make your own with a firm who value their support team.
If this Legal PA role sounds like you, apply now!