Legal PA Private Client
Award winning law firm
Up to 37k + company benefits
This award winning law firm based in the City with stunning offices prides themselves on their professional way of doing business. They are looking for a Legal PA to join their down to earth, honestly and friendly team who will be reporting to the Support Services Manager. You will be working with named Partners and as part as a team. The role will be focused around a pro-active professional and high quality PA support enabling them to focus upon legal services to their well-known clients.
As a Legal PA your duties will consist of:
- Diary management
- Co-ordinating client meetings internally and externally
- Management of Partners' inboxes
- Ensuring BD is fully informed of any BD activities and updating the schedules as required
- Delegating and managing day to day administrative tasks
To be successful for the position of the Legal PA to a Private Client:
- Previously worked as a Legal Secretary or Legal PA within Private Client or Family
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Excellent diary management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible
This amazing opportunity is for someone looking to work closely together with Partners and a step-up in their career as a Legal PA.
If this sounds like you, apply now!