Legal PA - Head of Litigation
Are you an experienced legal PA now looking to work for a prestigious boutique law firm in the heart of the West End? If so the client I'm currently working with, based in Central London are looking for an experienced legal PA to join their busy Litigation team. The partner is question is Head of their Litigation practice and is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable PA to some on board and be his right hand support. You'll be providing all round PA support and the Partner is looking for a legal PA who understands what is expected within a fast paced and challenging environment and a PA with strong organisational and management skills.
If this sounds like your next role and you have proven experience as a legal PA within a litigation/dispute resolution team, then please apply online ASAP.
As a Litigation legal PA you will be responsible for:
- Full diary management for partner and fee earners
- All international travel arrangements and full itinerary preparation
- Amending and formatting of various legal documents and correspondence
- Monthly billing management for your lawyers
- Client liaison and relationship development
- Extensive meeting arrangements
- Assisting with any PowerPoint presentations for client development work
Thinking of heading to Australia this year? We have numerous temporary, contract and part-time vacancies in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Contact us today for further information!