Legal PA (Finance)
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£35000 - £37000 per annum + Excellent benefits|
£35,000 to £37,000 plus excellent benefits
Leading global law firm
Lovely offices in the heart of the City
Are you a talented Legal PA looking for an exciting new challenge? Would you like the opportunity to gain exposure to some of the legal sector's most inspirational people? Do you thrive in an environment which is dynamic and forward thinking? Is it important to you to work for a firm that really invests in its people? If so - this Legal PA role is ideal for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal PA to join a leading global law firm on a 12-month contract basis, starting immediately. This firm are real trail blazers in the sector and they genuinely care about their employees - the range of benefits, training and development they offer is a testament to that!
Supporting an allocation of fee earners and 2 Partners, within the Finance practice group, this Legal PA role will be extremely busy and varied - there will never be a dull moment! The team you will be working alongside are professional, friendly and fun.
The successful candidate for this Legal PA role will enjoy document work and love the pace and deadline of the monthly billing process.
The remit of the role includes:
- Proactive diary management for the team and Partners - able to trouble shoot clashes or issues and horizon scan effectively
- Coordination of meetings - client and in-house
- Client liaison
- Travel arrangements - domestic and international - producing detailed itineraries
- Full support of the monthly billing cycle -
- Producing client letters and documents, opening and closing client files
The successful Legal PA will have:
- Excellent IT skills - advanced user of MS Office
- Fast & accurate audio and copy typing skills
- Strong previous experience of working as a Legal PA - finance or corporate would be preferred, but open to other areas of law
- Fantastic document and billing experience
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary and access to a range of benefits.
Interested? Please click on apply NOW!