Legal PA - Employment
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits|
Legal PA - Employment
Fantastic city law firm
£38,000 - £40,000 per annum & excellent benefits
Dynamic, forward thinking environment with a great work/life balance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal PA to join an award winning, expert team who specialise in Employment, for a superb law firm based in the heart of the City.
This firm have a fantastic culture; everyone is very passionate about what they do and works collaboratively to deliver an exceptional client experience - they have a first-class reputation. They are really friendly and supportive and encourage everyone to work as one team - they value their employees immensely and believe in a good work/life balance.
This Legal PA role requires a candidate who has extensive experience working as a Legal PA. Exposure to supporting within an Employment practice group is key to the success of this role, as well as the ability to support at Senior Partner level.
The main remit of the Legal PA role includes:
- Diary management
- Meeting and travel coordination
- Supporting with BD activities such as updating CRM system, coordinating internal BD meetings, coordinating external client events, preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Billing support and processing of expenses
- New client and matter onboarding
- Production of a range of client letters and documents
- Client liaison
- Workflow management
In order to be successful in this Legal PA role you will need:
- Strong previous experience working as a Legal PA
- Experience of supporting an Employment practice group
- Experience of supporting at Senior Partner level
- Excellent IT skills
- Fast and accurate typing skills (min 60 wpm)
- Experience of taking ownership of tasks and using own initiative
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Amazing attention to detail
This Legal PA role is an excellent chance to join a diverse firm who continue to grow steadily and remain consistently successful!
If this Legal PA is of interest, and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!