Legal PA DR
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £38000.00 per annum|
Legal PA - Dispute Resolution
£38k per annum
Leading Law firm
Stunning City based location
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly talented Legal PA to join an award winning law firm based in stunning offices in the heart of the City.
This fantastic opportunity will be supporting a brand new Partner on a 1:1 basis whilst providing ad hoc to support to the wider team. There will be plenty of scope to make an impact in this position and really make the role your own, so it's a fabulous career move for a Legal Secretary who is looking for the next step up or an existing Legal PA who wants to make a role their own.
Previous Legal PA/Legal Secretary experience is essential for this role, in any area of law.
The Legal PA role requires someone who is highly commercial, an excellent communicator, proactive and able to make decisions when needed. The remit of the role includes:
- Complex, proactive diary management - horizon scanning and troubleshooting where needed
- Coordination of meetings and preparation of agendas, meeting papers and following up action points
- Project management
- Client liaison
- Drafting client letters and documents, carrying out searches and other Real Estate transactional work
- Event organisation
- Support of the billing process
- Support BD activities
This Legal PA role needs a candidate who has real credibility at Senior Exec/Partner level, is tenacious and is able to anticipate needs ahead of time - essentially, this is a chance to work as a true Business Partner.
The Legal PA role requires a candidate who has:
- Legal PA or Legal Secretary experience is ESSENTIAL
- First class communication skills
- An expert MS Office user
- Looking to join a forward thinking dynamic law firm
If this Legal PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria - please click on apply!