Legal PA - Corporate
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£31000 - £34000 per annum|
- 12 Month FTC
- £31,000 to £34,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- Highly respected Law Firm
- Excellent opportunity to develop your skills
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, highly respected law firm as a Legal PA, on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Working as part of a fantastic team of 4 PA's, supporting a very successful, professional and friendly team of fee earners and partners, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal PA to develop new skills and be given the trust to work autonomously on projects.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Legal PA and will have a proactive and confident approach - you'll be happy working as a true extension of the team and will be motivated by helping them be as efficient and effective as possible.
This Legal PA role will be busy and varied and will involve:
- Complex diary management taking a pre-emptive and proactive approach
- Coordination of travel and meeting arrangements
- Management of the billing process
- Liaising with clients - opening and closing client files
- Checking documents, tracking changes and updating as needed
- Undertaking project work for clients involving Companies House work - incorporating new companies, updating change of Directorship, submitting accounts
- Supporting fee earners with ad hoc duties
To be successful in this Legal PA role, you will need:
- Previous experience gained as a Legal PA (essential)
- Experience of working with Companies House procedures (desirable, training is available for the right candidate)
- Strong experience of MS Office
- Working knowledge of legal IT software such as Worksite/Filesite, Interaction, Adherent, Intapp etc
- A positive, 'can-do' approach
- Immediately available and able to commit to a 12 month contract
If this Legal PA role is of interest, please click on apply!