Legal PA - Corporate
Global law firm
9 month fixed term contract
Stunning City offices
An award winning, hugely respected and very progressive Global law firm based in stunning offices in the heart of the City are looking for a talented and professional Legal PA to join their Corporate team to provide first class Legal PA support.
The team are very friendly and the culture of the firm is fantastic - they are dynamic and innovative and truly care about their people. The firm is well structured, with robust systems and processes in place. The feel of the firm is relaxed yet extremely professional which contributes to the continued growth and success of the business.
This Legal PA role will be busy and varied. The main remit of the role is:
- Full extensive diary and inbox management
- International travel coordination
- Client liaison
- Preparation of presentations, client documents and files
- Opening new client files - AML and conflict checks, client engagement letters and updates
- Coordination of client events, undertaking client research, supporting bids and tenders
- Supporting the billing process
To be successful in this Legal PA role you will need:
- At least 5 years' experience of working as a Legal PA
- Experience supporting within Corporate would be ideal, however, other practice areas would be considered
- Strong technical skills - confident user of MS Office, CompareDocs, Filesite, InterAction and Aderant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised and flexible approach
If this Legal PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!