Legal PA Coordinator
**PA TEAM LEADER FOR GLOBAL LAW FIRM**
**DEVELOP YOUR MANAGEMENT SKILLS**
If you're an experience PA / Team Leader and you're looking for your next position that will develop your skills and knowledge even further, then this exciting opportunity at a top London law firm could be your next step.
As PA Team Leader you'll be joining the Restructuring team of this highly reputable and established law firm. As well as providing PA support to one of their top partners, you will also be responsible for managing a team of secretaries and monitoring their performance to ensure the high standards of secretarial assistance are being delivered to all firm members. As a team leader this will involve tasks such as identifying and helping in the training process for all secretaries, participating in annual performance appraisals, covering all holiday and absence administration for team members, and ensuring the running of weekly team meetings. In this busy role you will also be helping in the recruitment process for new secretaries and PA's, by being involved throughout the interview process, and also in the induction process for new starters within the firm. As a team leader you will be expected to manage, encourage and mentor all team members.
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role within a high performing legal or professional services environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Ability to multi task and juggle numerous priorities
- Diplomacy and tact
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous Legal experience is essential for this role as is previous secretarial management experience
If you meet all of the above criteria then apply now!
Thinking of heading to Australia this year? We have numerous temporary, contract and part-time vacancies in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Contact us today for further information!