Legal PA - Banking
Legal PA - Banking
12 month FTC
Global law firm
Awarding winning environment and culture
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Legal PA to join an award winning, market leading global law based in stunning offices in the heart of the City.
This firm have a strong and inclusive culture and are progressive and forward thinking - their global reach means that this Legal PA role will give you excellent exposure and will elevate your experience to the next level.
The Legal PA role will support at Partner and Associate level and will be busy and varied - the main remit of this role will include:
- Client liaison
- New matter opening
- Production of a range of client correspondence and documents
- Proactive diary management
- Inbox management
- Audio and copy typing
- Travel coordination
- Support marketing and BD administration (PowerPoint presentations, tender documents etc)
- Monthly billing
This Legal PA role requires a candidate who is proactive and able to use their own initiative and who puts first class client service at the forefront of their mind. You'll also need:
- Strong PA experience, ideally gained with a legal practice, however, wider professional services sector experience will be considered (Big Four or banking sector)
- Excellent technical skills - confident user of MS Office
- Self-motivated with a passion for delivering service excellence
- Experience of working with document management systems
- Experience of monthly billing
- The ability to undertake a 12-month contract role
In return, you'll receive a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity to work for a well- respected and highly valued global brand - this Legal PA role is a career changer for the right person and will really help the successful candidate take their exposure, skills and experience to the next level.
If this Legal PA role is of interest to you and you feel you meet the above criteria, please click on apply NOW!