|Location:||City of London, London|
Outstanding Salary & Benefits Package
International Law Firm
Are you currently working as a Junior Legal PA and are looking to step up in your career?
A fantastic new Legal PA role has arisen at a dynamic global law firm who are dynamic, modern and technically advanced!
Legal PA Duties and Responsibilities:
- Telephone and email management
- Document production including formatting and marking up documents by audio or copy typing
- Efficient diary management for the team
- Coordinating internal and external meetings
- Processing travel requests
- Billing, expensing and time sheet entries
- AML and conflict checks
- Assist the wider team with ad hoc requests to support the workflow
Legal PA Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary or PA
- Professionalism with a client facing approach
- Strong attention to details and fantastic document production skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
DONT MISS OUT ON THIS LEGAL PA OPPORTUNITY!