Legal PA - Commercial Litigation:
Leading City Law Firm:
Are you a Legal PA looking to take on a new challenge ? This city based law firm are looking for a Legal PA to join their Commercial Litigation team providing support to fee earners.
This is a great opportunity for a Legal PA who is looking to join a diverse team who take great pride in providing excellent service for their clients. The firm are known for their open and friendly culture and make all employees feel part of them team!
As a Legal PA your day would consist of:
- Work closely with the fee earners, delegating tasks to the relevant support groups within the firm
- Manage all of the documentation priorities; ensure everything is sent off in time
- Maintain relationships with all team assistants within the department
- Control the fee earner inbox and action emails
- Take charge of all external client activity; Booking fee earner meetings, travel, contracts, reports, expenses, itineraries and travel packs
- Research thoroughly before booking travel; domestic and overseas travel
- Answer all telephone calls in a professional manner and relaying the message onto the right person
- Book fee earners on seminars and training when needed and maintain the PDRP records
- Assist with client matter openings
- Get involved with the billing process; Checking drafts, attend WIP or credit control meetings, check final bills for accuracy and assist fee earners with time recording
- Attend weekly meetings with fee earners to discuss workload and prepare a 'To do list'
- Get involved with research projects by gathering information from interaction earners
To be a successful Legal PA you would need to have:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages or other legal packages ( is desirable )
- Extensive experience as a Legal PA within Litigation is essential
- Strong team player
- Ability to work flexibly; Provide support across the team when needed
- Excellent communication skills
If this role sounds like the right one for you … then APPLY NOW!