|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£38000 - £39500 per annum + Excellent benefits|
Corporate Legal PA - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract:
Up to £39,500 + excellent benefits
A successful global law firm:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Legal PA to work alongside Legal Team Leaders supporting Partners and fee earners for a global law firm with offices based in the heart of the city. This firm really takes pride in making all their members of staff feel valued and support them on all aspects of their career with them!
Being a Corporate Legal PA would consist of:
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders supporting the fee earners priorities in order to provide the highest level of support.
- Proactively manage all the fee earners diaries, ensuring all meetings and regular catch ups have been prioritised
- Organise and carry out travel arrangements (visas, flights, hotels and client dinners) - taking full ownership of all itineraries
- Maintain and manage the fee earners inbox, making sure all urgent emails have been responded to
- Take charge in managing various projects and events; department and client events and conferences
- Attend conference calls and meetings making sure all key notes have been taken on behalf of the fee earners
- Carry out limited typing for urgent short documents both digital and non-digital
- Update CRM system and maintain the fee earners contact list
- Work with the Team leader to ensure all workflow is allocated and actioned within deadlines
In order to be a successful Corporate Legal PA you will need:
- Strong technical skills including; PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong experience of working as a PA, within a legal practice - open to area of law
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Proactive and able to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
This is a great opportunity for a Corporate Legal PA looking for a step up in their career! Apply now!