**TOP INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM**
Are you a specialist legal PA with a desire for a role that will see you truly being your boss's right hand support? If so then this growing international law firm could be the firm for you. A great opportunity for a legal PA to work for a well-established and high flying partner and team specialising in commodities law. With a true emphasis on your strong organisational skills this partner will enable you to develop your skills even further in a more PA and business focused role.
As Legal PA you will be responsible for:
- Supporting lawyers with marketing and BD activities
- Extensive international travel arrangements and full itinerary preparation
- Arranging all internal and external client meetings and events
- Supporting partners with any marketing activities such as pitch presentation
- Document management - amending and formatting legal documents and correspondence
- Assisting with monthly time recording and billing for partners and fee earners
- Arranging client events such as lunches, seminars or conferences
- Previous solid Legal PA experience gained within a central London law firm
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages
If you meet all of the above criteria then apply now!
Thinking of heading to Australia this year? We have numerous temporary, contract and part-time vacancies in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Contact us today for further information!