|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
Global Law Firm
This global law firm are looking for a candidate to join their Real Estate team as a Legal PA in their Southampton Hub.
As a Legal PA you will be required to provide fee earners with effective, pro-active, professional and high quality Legal PA support that enables them to focus on providing an excellent legal service to their clients.
As a Legal PA you will become an integral part of the team with daily interactions with partners, fee earners and clients to understand their ever changing needs.
As a Legal PA your duties will consist of:
- Diary management
- Co-ordinating internal and external meetings
- Arranging meeting rooms and conference calls
- Management of fee earners' inboxes
- Organising travel arrangements
- Organising client events
- Typing and drafting, including Bighand dictation
- Billing and Elite financial reporting
- Liaising with the London office
To be a successful candidate you will need:
- Previous Real Estate PA experience is essential
- Strong skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organised
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work at your own initiative
- Confident in the judgements you make
If you are looking for that step-up in your career and you enjoy going that 'extra mile', then apply now!