|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£20.00 - £23.00 per hour|
Ongoing Temporary role
Leading Global law firm
Great team and environment
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced, professional and IT savvy Legal PA to join a market leading global law firm, based in beautiful offices in the City - this is a temporary role and will be ongoing.
This Legal PA role is supporting a busy and dynamic team and, as such, you will need to hit the ground running and make an impact. There will never be a dull moment in this assignment, so if you are the sort of Legal PA who loves being busy, loves working in a vibrant environment and enjoys supporting a team at the top of their game, then this Legal PA assignment is perfect for you!
The Legal PA role will be varied and the remit of the role includes:
- Proactive diary management for the Partner and Fee Earners
- Meeting and travel coordination including full itinerary prep
- Billing support
- Prepping client letters and documents
- Internal and external event coordination
- Production of PowerPoint presentations to support bids, tenders and internal communication initiatives
This is a fantastic chance to gain exposure with a leading global law firm. You'll be fully trained on the systems and processes, so if you like learning new skills, this is a great opportunity.
To be successful in this Legal PA role you will need:
- Strong previous Legal PA experience
- Lots of experience around billing support
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- Fantastic IT skills - comfortable with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If this temporary Legal PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please click on apply NOW!