Legal Executive Assistant
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£43000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent benefits|
Legal Executive Assistant
Global law firm
Career defining role, supporting an inspirational Head of Department
Are you a Senior PA or EA working within Legal or Professional Services? Do you dream about working for someone who is inspirational and at the top of their game? Are you ambitious and looking to really invest in your career? If so, this Legal EA role is perfect for you.
Working for a global law firm based in stunning offices in the City, this EA role is a 1-2-1 position supporting a dynamic, high-performing Head of Group, working as a true business partner. The role will be busy and varied and requires an EA who is motivated and robust, who understands inherently what it takes to support at this level.
The firm is very progressive and forward thinking and they embrace innovation and change - they love investing in their people in terms of learning and development and the culture is collaborative, supportive, friendly and fun.
This EA role will involve lots of liaison at senior level both internally across the firm and externally so you'll get great exposure to an interesting and diverse group of people. The Head of Group is hugely successful and a high-octane, high-energy character, so you'll be involved in a huge range of tasks - you certainly won't be bored in this role!
The main remit of the role includes:
- Complex diary management for the Head of Group
- Coordination of meetings, events and VC calls - UK and Internationally
- Organisation of travel - coordinating itineraries and trip logistics
- High level inbox management - checking, flagging, responding to and summarising high volumes of emails daily - collating action points and e-filing as needed
- Supporting with billing and expenses
- Preparation for a range of internal and client meetings - collating agendas, chasing action points, taking minutes
- Liaising with clients and across the business at senior level
In order to be successful in this EA role, you will need to be able to work collaboratively, be solutions focused, resilient and have excellent communication and influencing skills. You'll be able to 'manage up' when required and be comfortable with working outside of core office hours from time to time.
You'll also need:
- Strong experience as a Senior PA/EA supporting at Senior level - ideally within Legal, but wider professional services would be considered
- Amazing client care skills - able to use initiative to solve queries and problems to ensure first class client service delivery
- High levels of technical skills - super confident with MS Office
- First class organisational skills - able to prioritise, meet deadlines and juggle a conflicting workload
- Able to work with minimal supervision, confident to make decisions and use own judgement
- Flexible and adaptable, happy to work outside of hours when needed
If this Legal EA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please click on apply NOW!