|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£40000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits|
Leading City law firm
Highly competitive salary & excellent benefits
12 month FTC
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Legal EA to join a market leading law firm based in stunning offices in the City.
This firm have a reputation for excellence and are hugely successful - their company culture is dynamic and progressive and they truly believe in recognising and rewarding hard work and talent. The people are great - very friendly and fun with a supportive and inclusive feel to the teams.
This Legal EA role will be working as part of one of the firms largest and most successful practice groups. The main remit of the role includes:
- Complex diary management
- Full inbox management
- Coordination of meetings and conference calls
- Arranging International travel
- Client liaison
- Client billing
- Preparation of meeting packs
- Production of PowerPoint presentations
This Legal EA role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary or Legal PA to take the next step in their career - you'll be an integral part of supporting at Partner level ensuring that everything runs efficiently and effectively.
To be successful in this Legal EA role you will need:
- Strong PA or EA experience ideally within a legal firm, however, wider professional services will be considered
- Excellent IT skills - advanced working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent client service skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience of working proactively
- First class communication skills
If this Legal EA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!