** Award winning law firm **
** City location **
** 6 month contract - immediate start available **
A exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Legal PA to join a high performing team in a market leading law firm based in breath taking offices in the City.
This Legal EA role would be ideal for a candidate who is immediately available, has experience gained within a law firm, is super 'switched on' and is able to work proactively in a constantly evolving environment with short deadlines.
This Legal EA role will see you supporting 4 extremely busy Senior Partners in one of the firms most successful division. You will be responsible for:
- Complex diary management with the savvy to make decisions and use initiative
- Full inbox management
- Preparation for high level meetings - research, checking on action points, agendas etc.
- Coordinating international travel and attendance at events and seminars - full itinerary preparation and handling all logistics
- Supporting the monthly billing process
- Preparation of confidential documents
- Supporting team meetings and sitting on admin steering committee
To be successful in this Legal EA role you will need:
- Recent and comprehensive experience gained in a legal environment
- Strong EA skills and experience with the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the remit and expectations surrounding the position of an EA
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- First class IT skills
- A proactive and collaborative approach
- Positive, 'can do' attitude
If this Legal EA role is of interest to you and you feel your skills and experience match the criteria above, click on apply!