Legal Cashier & AP Assistant - 12 Month FTC
A leading Global Law Firm with brilliant offices based in the heart of Manchester are looking for a Legal Cashier & AP Assistant on a 12 month FTC basis to join their ever growing office.
The firm offer fantastic benefits, a welcoming and inclusive working environment and work from home benefits.
As one of the Legal Cashiers your duties will rotate to ensure the day to day processing and reconciliation of both office and client funds is accurate, in line with business needs and in accordance with appropriate VAT, SAR and AML regulations.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Processing and reconciling professional disbursements and cover for firm expenses
- Allocation of all incoming office receipts in multi-currency and reconciling exchange differences
- Processing of cost uploads via Billback
- Banking of all client and office account cheques
- Payment of professional disbursements in line with SAR
- Processing and reviewing the transfer of funds on and off of appropriate suspense accounts
As a legal cashier you will have excellent SAR knowledge and ideally have experience with Elite Enterprise and Chrome River.
If you are interested, please apply or get in touch today!