|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000 - £38000 per annum|
A leading international law firm are in search of Legal Cashier to join their London team. It is an excellent opportunity to be part of a well-established Finance team that hold innovative and ambitious values.
- Monitor and maintain the Disbursement inbox.
- Trademark invoices postings and account reconciliations.
- Administering foreign currency and sterling disbursement payments and posting to the accounting system.
- Review and reconcile foreign supplier trademark statements.
- Perform inter office reconciliation of disbursement invoices.
- Manage the firm's counsel fee VAT.
- Review reports and investigate to ensure disbursements are paid in line with SAR.
- Act as a key member of the Chrome River Invoice Implementation Team for disbursements.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy input of data into various software systems.
- Working knowledge of SAR rules.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- IT literate - especially with Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Previous experience in legal cashiering essential
If you are interested, please apply today!