A leading global, US law firm are in search of Legal Cashier & Accounts Payable professional for their London office. It is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and advanced company, that hosts a quality finance team. Moreover, the role has a key purpose of assisting the London Accounts Manager with Cashiering duties.
- Ensure that the reconciliation of office and client accounts and daily processing are accurate.
- Logging and reviewing incoming client funds.
- Inputting client payment on the bank platform.
- In line with SRA Accounts Rules, process and reconcile professional disbursements.
- Oversee the residual balances.
- Verifying client account balances and interest calculations on funds held in client accounts.
- Entering vendor and supplier invoices.
- Vendor statement reconciliations.
- For both office and client account assist any urgent manual payments.
- Take responsibility for corporate credit card, office petty cash and the reconciliations.
- Monitoring the office banks accounts liaising with US departments.
- Working knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent ability to prioritise work and work well in various teams.
- IT literate - especially with Excel and ideally with Chrome River and Aderant Expert.
The firm are looking for an individual with over 2 years of working in a legal cashiering position.
If you are interested, please apply today!