|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
Boutique law firm, are looking for a Legal cashier to join them on a fixed term contract until the end of the year. Friendly, supportive environment with a finance team of 7 people you will be an integral part of the team on all legal cashiering duties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with receipting and paying out client funds.
- Transferring funds between office and client accounts on a daily basis.
- Paying in and processing client account cheques.
- Dealing with unallocated client receipts.
- Ensuring unpaid disbursements are correctly posted.
- Review daily bank reconciliations
- Ensure aged client balances are monitored and returned promptly.
- Processing payments through bankline and other systems
- Filing of all client account bank statements
- Updating COFA log with any SRA account rule breaches. Assisting the Head of Finance and the Finance Manager with the annual SRA Audit.
- Previous legal cashiering experience, with knowledge of either Aderant or Elite Enterprise / 3e
- Knowledge of the SRA Accounts Rules to ensure compliance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- To be able to liaise effectively at all levels.
If this is of interview, please apply today!