|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
A successful law firm are in search of a Legal Cashier to join their London Finance Department. It is an exceptional, permanent role that offers varied workload and responsibilities.
- To oversee client and office account receipts, petty cash distribution and reconciliation.
- Support teams by maintaining the accounts payable system and posting various journals. Also help keep the Finance Department filing up to date.
- Assist with doing expenses and payments for partners and staff.
- To chase lawyers to deduct time recorded under certain categories.
- Maintain department reports for starters and leavers.
- On the client account, review residual balances.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time managements skills.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and autonomously.
- Demonstrate positive attitude towards willingness to work and expand knowledge and skills.
- Computer literate, with a working knowledge of Aderant or Elite systems.
- Strong knowledge of the Solicitors Regulation Audit (SRA) Accounts Rules.
The firm are looking for an individual with previous Legal Cashiering experience within a law firm and has working knowledge of Elite or Aderant systems.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply today!