|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £44000.00 per annum|
A magic circle law firm are looking for a Cashier to join their Commercial Services team in their Finance Department. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced legal Cashier to join a credible and established law firm.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Dealing with receipting and paying out client funds
- Placing client and office deposits and posting daily interest
- Transferring funds between office and client accounts.
- Ensuring unpaid disbursements are correctly posted.
- Ensuring SRA reconciliations are completed and actioned.
- Review bank reconciliation's.
- Ensure bank accounts are funded adequately.
- Ensure aged client balances are monitored and returned promptly.
The successful Cashier candidate will have:
- Strong relevant working knowledge within a Cashiers Department from a legal firm.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of applying SRA Accounts rules.
- Working knowledge of making payments through banking systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to draft accurate and well written communication using correct vocabulary and grammar.
- Verbally communicate in clear, concise and logical manner.
- Experience of reconciliation's and intermediate use of Excel.
- High attention to detail and accurate processing skills.
- Experience of working with high volume/value transactions
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!