Are you a Legal Cashier with supervisory experience?
I am currently working on a Senior Cashier position for an impressive, well- established Law firm for their London office. This is a 12 month FTC.
For this role you will be covering both Client and Office account, responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the cashier team and supervising their workload, and acting as a point of contact for any queries
- Operating the Cashiering inbox and allocating out work to your team. You will be overseeing responses and reporting.
- Residuals and global reconciliations
- Raising client account cheque payments and receipts
- Process client to office bill payments
- Operate the deposit accounts
- CHAPS and Bacs
- Process the office account cheque receipts
- Processing weekly purchase Ledger BACS payment runs
- Process bank to bank transfers and journals
- Dealing with queries from fee earners
Experience in a similar supervisory role is required. You will need to have knowledge of SRAs and VAT regulations.
If you have the required experience, please apply.