|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
A leading international law firm is looking for an enthusiastic Legal Cashier who will work with the team of legal cashiers and report directly to the Chief Cashier. Your primary responsibilities will include dealing with aged client balances, reporting and monitoring client balances and ensuring client to office transfers are made in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities: -
- Review and authorisation of expense claim submissions in Chrome River, our automated expense system, ensuring claims and receipts received are in accordance with the firm's policy
- Exporting expenses from Chrome River into the accounting system and managing regular payment runs via BACS
- Enhancing and overseeing the workflow process established for reporting on Client Balances.
- Monitoring the report on possible client to office transfers for monies earmarked for costs to ensure compliance with SAR
- Maintaining the firm's breach log and record any failures in compliance
- Updating employee and partner bank details in our vendor set up in response to internal notifications
- Maintaining the budget holder signature mandates
- Provide support to both the office and client account cashiering teams when required
Key requirements: -
- Sound working knowledge of SAR rules
- Accurate input of data into various software systems
- Good working knowledge of excel
- Strong previous experience in cashiering role and ability to learn new processes relevant to all cashiering roles required to provide support
- Organised individual, with experience of working to deadlines
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.